PhantSaver Setup Guide
Note that there are some compatibility issues with Windows 8. Let me know if you run into any others.
PhantSaver is the new screen saver I coded over the winter break. This is a short guide to get you up and running with it.
- Go to the PhantSaver page and download the correct version for your system.
- Once you’ve downloaded it, unzip the files into a directory on your hard drive. *Note: *If you move the files after you install the screen saver, the computer will uninstall the screen saver and you’ll have to re-install it.
- Go into the file you just placed and right-click on “PhantSaver.scr” (might be “ssPhantSaver.scr”)
- Click “Install” to install it.
- Choose your screen saver options.