Google Chrome: Install Ember Inspector
This post will walk you through the short installation process of the Ember Inspector Extension on Google Chrome.
- Navigate to Ember Inspector’s page in the Chrome Web Store
- Click the blue button that says “Free” to begin installation.
- Once it’s installed, navigate to the Chrome menu (three bars in the top right), then click Settings.
- Click on Extensions in the menu bar to the left.
- Scroll down to Ember Inspector and check the box next to “Allow access to File URLs”. This will ensure that Ember Inspector can work to its full potential