Windows 10: Change Wifi Login Credentials
How to Change your WiFi Login Credentials on a Device Running Windows 10
Problem: I just changed my wifi login credentials, but my computer still remembers the old ones. I need to change the credentials saved on my device.
- Open up the Settings program
- Scroll down to “Manage Wifi Settings” and select it
- Scroll down to “Manage Known Networks“.
- Find the network you’d like to modify credentials for. Select it then hit “Forget”
- Go back to the previous screen and connect to the network using your new credentials