Samsung S Pen: Where does Scrapbook Save?
Problem: I’m using a Samsung tablet equipped with the S Pen. I’ve used it’s functionality to select a graphic on the screen and save it to the Scrapbook. How do I access this image on the device?
In order to access images in your scrapbook, say to insert them into another app for example, follow these steps:
- Open the Scrapbook app on your device
- Navigate to the correct Scrapbook folder by clicking the name in the top left corner
- Select the scrap(s) you’d like to move to the device’s image directory
- Select More > Export file
- You should now be able to find your file at this directory on your device: - Root > Storage > Emulated > 0 > Scrapbook